Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I stand corrected, Vic

49,500 minutes.

Some other random tidbits that could go here, mostly because I'm pretty pre-occupied by the latest bane of my existence (not the dog) my on-line class.

Jonathan went to school yesterday WITHOUT shoes. How does one do that? The amazing part is no one said anything.

I really really really need to get my haircut, and felt this was an appropriate venue to whine about it.

I also need to renew my driver's license (see comment above for more whining commentary).

While I'm at it, I also need to do some laundry,

Pick up my medicine,

Grade some papers,

And make dinner.

How about a promise for the essay I wrote for Ink and Doodles, but IT WON"T LET ME POST!!!

Okay, I'm done. Have a nice evening.

1 comment:

Rob Suarez said...

Gawrsh! You were gonna write an essay for Ink 'n Doodles?
Lemme know and I'll set you up as an author to the blog... that way you can post it right to the front page!