Tuesday, September 26, 2006

another day, another dollar

I'm back at work for the new term, so that means wearing pantyhose. After a great respite during the heatwave this summer, it was actually nice to get back into hose. We'll see how long I'll feel that way. The A/C is still on in the building although the oppressive heat outside is gone, so things are rather cool and I welcome the warmth.

The registration lines are huge, but got under control quickly, so hopefully today will go smoothly for the students as well as the staff. We'll see--I'm gonna be here til 7 tonight!

I'm working on some writing between appointments, and forgot to post the link to yesterday's Monday Musing for lazy Rob. I'm waiting for you to call me out on that [wink].



Everything else is going gangbusters. Jonathan and Christy are at UGA today for a choral workshop. I hope they come back with lots of Georgia gear, just to tick off a certain someone. On second thought, it might also tick off a certain someone else!

Teehee! Go Dawgs!!!

No comments: