Monday, August 27, 2007

I should post something...

Very little, and quite a lot is going on around here.

First, I've had a bad case of hiccups for about an hour. Nothing to send me to the hospital about, and don't call Guinness yet, Charles Osborne's record is still safe, but terribly annoying nonetheless.

Delicious Quiche Lorraine is in the oven. I love it when John makes dinner.

My car has evidently imploded with something in the engine, and I get the pick up truck! No Loser Cruiser for me.

Still have hiccups.

Drinking a glass of Aussie Shiraz. Maybe that'll get rid of the hiccups.

Got some fantabulous shoutouts by the dynamic duo in today's Rosary Army Podcast. Give it a listen. You know you will because you love me, but you'll stick around cuz you're gonna love the podcast.

Currently getting whooped at scrabble by a priest and a bald guy. The indignity of it!

I'm also featured in this week's episode of Ink 'n Doodles Radio.

Man, today's post has a decidedly "it's all about me" tone, doesn't it? Good, you should buy my books!

Hey, the red wine worked! Who knew?

OK, so other cool things happening. Amazingly keeping up with the Bible and Catechism in a year project.

Doing laundry; what else is new?

Having fun with Facebook, although admit that I am clueless. Will have to check in with one of the kids to learn how to upload pictures--I am so lame.

No comments: