Thursday, June 07, 2007

it's that time again

I'm getting all jittery and there's a sense of expectation and dread as the term ends. I love the closure of it, the sheer joy of knowing I'm not going to have to do any more grading for several weeks until the process starts all over again. Which of course will bring me back to this place.

Anyway, here I am in "that" now, and getting just a bit agitated by the looming deadline and the unfinished stack of papers. Oh, plus I collected term papers today. That was my fault, lousy timing and all that, but I still have to do it.

Naturally, there is a multitude of other stuff that requires my attention, so here I am...blogging instead of doing it. Ah, the joy of passive-aggressive procrastination.

You can't make me do it. You can't make me do anything.

I'm going to play Spider Solitaire.

No comments: