Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I got nuttin

But it gives me a great deal of pleasure to connect with you guys, reading this goofy post.

Hi!

Meanwhile, I'm not up to anything at all. Ate a filling, if totally forgettable dinner, and I think I'm going to go to bed early. Maybe I'll pop in a movie and watch a director's commentary. I know, it's a weird thing to like, but believe it or not, I really enjoy listening to the creative process as explained by these people--I especially like the writers. The one thing they all have in common is their discussion of the number of rewrites.

In a small way it gives me a big validation. Phew--I'm not a loser, everybody does it.

So that's all that's happening. I am totally going to enjoy the fact that I have no looming deadlines (excluding anything that slave-driver Greg comes up with...)

No comments: