Saturday, February 10, 2007

Not that I put any stock in horoscopes

And generally, I don't even bother reading them, but my eyes were drawn to it today, and it has actually captured my mood this week, so I'll share it:

Your discouragement is running high as all your obligations get in the way of your true inspiration today. Your spirits dampen, for it's hard to stay upbeat when your energy is sapped by mundane chores, leaving little left over for your most creative endeavors. Have faith; hope will return, leaving you in good spirits for the rest of the weekend.

Hmmmm--it really says nothing at all, and while John is completing his audit, and Jonathan is out at a competition calculating (let's hope trig doesn't trip him up again) and Christy is beating people with a stick (a Lacrosse scrimmage), and Vicky is no doubt still in bed, and I am preparing a lesson on writing -- the house and all it's chores is waiting patiently for me to give it some attention.

So is a weekly column, a monthly challenge (I believe somebody threw down that gauntlet), an unfinished project due very soon, and that insidious pain in my neck, Darknet.

Whine whine whine.

Wine! Wine! Wine!

2 comments:

Rob Suarez said...

yes... admitting that you have a problem is the first step.

Anonymous said...

lol