Saturday, December 23, 2006

It's Christmas Eve Eve!


My goodness, can't we just eat the good food and open the presents? Please? Pretty Please?

I'm making lethal rumballs, and ate a package of frozen pizza rolls (ok, cooked), and then I was totally pnwed in a game of Risk.

I hate Risk. It takes longer to play than Monopoly. Still, after pwning everyone in Visual Eyes the other night, I guess it was only fair to offer up a loss for the good of the males in the family. I lost, even after cheating openly by putting out a random cannon.

If women ruled the world, there would be no war. Either because we wouldn't wage it, or because we'd lose in a matter of moments. After three rounds of the game, I was ready to surrender.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy christmas have a great day
keep warm and we will keep cool
cheers