Monday, June 26, 2006

I'm back!!!

Evidently it's not enough to be hassled by family for not updating, I had to get it long distance from Down Under. OK OK. See the picture.

So what has kept me so busy?

  • Well, one day I had a migraine (I'm starting to connect the headaches with barometric pressure). Most people predict the weather with a bum knee or achey shoulder. Me? I couldn't be like everybody else. My head explodes.
  • Jonathan apparently has a social life.
  • I'm working. Remember?
  • I decided to clean the kitchen thoroughly, which included taking degreaser to the stove for the third time since John grilled up 300 burgers and started a grease fire. Oh, and then I threw in the towel, defeated, because just as I wiped down the last traces of streaks on the shiny aluminum, he walked into the kitchen and made himself a couple of burgers. Feel free to keeps comments about the purpose of a stove to yourself.
  • And finally, I just didn't have anything clever or amazing to report. Of course, that was before I got two independent reports of a white wheelchair man in Old Town. You know what they say, seeing is believing, so be on the lookout for that update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! :)

Lisa, ofs said...

Hee! Clever pic! :-)