Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Lunch of Champions

In another one of those bi-locating moments, I had to be in class this morning, and then across town at the university to give my finals. I wanted to escape making a second trip out here, but alas, I'll be back tomorrow.

I made the trip in 30 minutes (not a record) but no time to grab breakfast. Then, only 30 minutes between exams, so no time for lunch. I finally succumbed to the snack machine across the hall.

Mmmmmm, yummy. I had red poison, I mean, fruit juice from real and artificial flavors, and an equally synthetic strawberry poptart.

Do you know what real flavor means? It doesn't mean the flavor is natural, like what you could squeeze out of an orange. It means that the flavor tastes like the real fruit flavor. As opposed to grape, which is not real. In fact, it is unreal, maybe even surreal. I've never tasted a grape that tastes like Fanta.

Anyway, I am braindead at the moment. There are still 90 minutes left in this exam, and I want to crawl under a rock and go to sleep. Poor Titi, she has been sitting in her AP history exam since noon, and it's not over til 4 or 4:30.

I want to sleep for a week.

No comments: