Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Finally, the 12

6:03 am

The love affair with Mr. Coffee. What a lousy time to be up.

7:23 am

Stuck in traffic on I-20. I hate the commute, except that I listen to a good rosary cd, and sometimes, it's entertaining to watch other motorists looking at their watches and getting agitated.

10:38 am

My makeshift office. A.K.A. the breakroom.

It does have some amenities. A phone. A computer and printer. A constant in and out from people I don't know. The coffee is always ready, though.

1:48 pm

After an eye-opening department meeting, I got to go home. Lovely. The campus not as beautiful as the other one, but they try, see the pretty flowers?

3:25

After changing, back to what I usually do. Waiting. this time for Jonathan to get out of school. He has refused to be photographed. Here I'm talking to Mom. The waiting in the pick-up line if interminable, and usually hot.

6:30 pm

Selling concessions at the lacrosse game, with Nicole's mom, Virginia. We've made quite a bit of money selling candy and drinks.

7:10

Guess who got their butts handed to them,again. In spite of an excellent game by the Samurai.

8:00 pm

Meanwhile, look who was double promoted to 1st Lieutenant.

8:30 pm

Ran into Iris when I went to pick up Jonathan at church. She's the coolest.

9:00pm

Time for homework. No one smiles for this.

9:45 pm

Look at who was fighting dragons, or something.

No comments: