Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's all relative

Still not up to writing all my thoughts about the CNMC this past weekend, but I'll get around to it, maybe even later today. I've been up since a little before 6 am trudging through the email accumulation that built up from the days leading up to the eucharistic congress, and then of course, the Sunday celebration.

Once the chore of pitching or filing the emails was done, I was able to enjoy catching up on some blogs (ironic? most of my favorite bloggers were at the celebration!).

Anyway, I have to give a shout out and a request for comment love to go to Wency at slaho.com, who is sharing his fantastic journey to fithood, in all aspects of his life. He is random and profound, and pretty darn funny. And evidently he is getting deeply into some improv. Way to go, um...Slaho.

And then I got around to reading BonBlogs because she is absolutely hilarious. This post, although from last week, was new to me this morning, and it is an absolute must-read for all of you! We all have a Gladys Kravitz in our neighborhoods; interesting how she has become an archetype. Funny funny read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out! I got a spike in hits (for me anyway) yesterday. I noticed that I have a big blotch over the Atlanta area now in my Clustrmaps. And to think that I called you out for a lack of posts earlier this month! Now I have to find the time to read, or in some cases figure out, your posts. Here's to finding the itme!! (This could be my reading for the day for my balanced life)