Wednesday, July 18, 2007

good stuff

Reading a variety of blogs ultimately leads you to finding the occasional gem, which is what I'm gonna share with you today--the gem that is. The blogs I read regularly are already gem-like, but since I read them regularly, it's not like I could point you in their direction all the time if you don't choose them of your own volition because I listed them here to the right. It's that whole horse and water problem...

But you're here already, and evidently still reading [a fact that continues to amaze me, btw] so I'm hijacking you today to check out Nickerblog's post of "30 random ways to a happier life." I've always felt that happiness comes with simple things, and I'm a sucker for random things, so here's a sampling:

1. Learn early on to enjoy warm soda. Trust me, it comes in handy. While you're at it, learn to drink black coffee. [emphasis mine--sage advice, indeed]
***
11. Cut out people that bum you out.
***
17. Get rid of the stuff you're hoarding. It's an emotional drain.
***
25. Treat yourself to nice underwear. Life is too short.

It ends rather cleverly, and some dumb poster didn't get it because he was looking for item #30, ha! He saves the best for last.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm home now and ready for my frou-frou coffee and long chat! :-)