Thursday, March 29, 2007

prayers for my friend Greg

He had the gall to have his gallbladder removed this morning.

In other news, the pollen count is now 10 bazillion. We can't find Vicky's car under the pile of green and yellow dust.

edited by me at noon: check out this video of pollen falling like snow. I'm just sayin', things around here are pretty crummy.

In a sympathetic reaction, I woke up this morning with my eyes glued together with green and yellow goo. Yikes! After some warm water and a little bit of elbow grease (and a jackhammer) my eyes are wide open, but I can't see. I love spring in Atlanta.

Somebody needs to get Chief Knockahoma* out of retirement and doing the politically incorrect rain dance. We need the relief of a good rainstorm so that I can then complain about the yellow foamy residue in the driveway.

Have a nice day!



* you can read about Native American/Indian mascots here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prayers on the way. Greg Willits?