Saturday, February 03, 2007

this is what happens when you're not available to your friends

In a Past Life...

You Were: A Brave Assassin.

Where You Lived: Boliva.

How You Died: In Childbirth.


After having made a date with the kitchen, which desperately needs a deep cleaning, and sharing that information with my bestfriend, the logical course of action would be that after a bitch of a week, she would drop in for a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. AND she hooked us up with some German liverwurst. Yeah, my hubby really likes it.

The best laid plans and all that. Himself wanted to go out to eat because of one of his many hankerings. The Boy was all about that, so I went along for the ride--um, the meal.

And then I went home and took a rather enjoyable grilling from an editor who has enough faith in me to take the time for a grilling. That's incredible. And even though my brain cells are sore, and I think I see what I need to do, the ego, surprisingly, is in-tack. That's what I call people skills!

So, having abanondoned my friend, I see that she took two-hundred and forty-three of those stupid on-line quizzes. I should have been available.

I took one [see above] and it sufficiently amused me. Actually, I was far more amused that she turned out to be a "diseased magician."

Somehow, I kinda like the Assassin bit, but dying in childbirth doesn't quite match. Think about it.

1 comment:

Linda G said...

A diseased, "decapitated" magician Thank You, my Brave Assasin friend. EWWWW that's just not a pretty picture, interesting, but not pretty. : )