Monday, September 11, 2006

I have nothing pithy to say

I posted my Monday Musings over at Rosary Army. I put the finishing touches on an essay I'm sending to a regional magazine, so tomorrow I have to write the query letter and get it in the mail (duh, I write, I just never submit anymore).

Things around here are going well. It's the last week of classes so I'm a bit deluged with paperwork, but that, too, shall pass.

I have successfully de-cluttered the kitchen, which is frightening. I threw away stuff. Lots of stuff. It is so empowering. Tomorrow I intend to pitch anything that isn't moving in the bathroom. That should be loads of fun!

In the meantime, take this stupid internet quiz--which sportscar are you? I'm a Ferrari. What a relief. I was beginning to fear I was an Edsel.

I'm a Ferrari 360 Modena!


You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.


"Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

No comments: