Thursday, July 13, 2006

Aaaaaargh...it happened, the other shoe dropped

This morning when I got to my office, the lights were on and the door was unlocked. I went in tentatively, since the conference room is often used. Nothing. Nada, so I went through to the actual president's office.

Well, there she was, looking at me like "what are you doing here?"

After brief introductions, I basically had to explain my presence. Thanks Dean, for letting them know I was squatting in her domain. Nice call, chief. She had no idea.

Well, she was gracious, after all, it's the secretary who had the squatter! She was gracious, too. Nothing like inconveniencing the President. Any bets on how soon I'll have an office?

Logging out now...I have files to move. Meanwhile, feeling like the wandering jew.

No comments: