Monday, June 12, 2006

June 12 of 12


7:02 AM
To my absolute horror, I overslept on final exam day. What a loser.



7:08 AM
Which led to this tragedy--no time for coffee.




7:09 AM
The dog could care less (I think I will do a 12 of 12 for him next month--what exactly would a dog do all day?)



9:35 AM
Doing purgatory time on earth. I made it to the exam with some minutes to spare, and now I can't spare a minute to get them graded.



5:40 PM

The pooch, clearly exhausted from a long day of...whatever.

6:00 PM

A devastatingly awful game of yahoo-canasta

6:20 PM

The King comes home and we make coffee. My first cup of the day. I even forgot I had a caffeine headache most of the morning.

6:30 PM

The King holds his audience in the office. See the jester? I can't explain the other one.



7:40 PM

At some point I'll have to make dinner, but it's been a long caffeine-free day, so I thought I'd do the Fabo on the way to another refill.

No comments: