Monday, May 29, 2006

Redundancy






So, from not posting to multiple posts in a day. What a treat for you loyal readers!

I remember when the kids were small, especially Vicky, and then Christy, that in their experience, they really hadn't accomplished anything unless they had the T-shirt authenticating it. In fact, I think that in several instances, all they wanted was the T-Shirt.

I confess that I wouldn't mind owning a coveted Peachtree Road Race T-shirt, but I'll forgo running the 10k to get it.

Today's version is the blog update in real time. Anyway, yesterday at Stone Mountain every time I turned around, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum were taking pictures on the camera phones. Their wives were snapping away on the digital cameras.

Where was I? It's a reasonable question. After all, I have a digital camera, too.

Who do you think was taking pictures of the shutterbugs?

1 comment:

PurpleP said...

Ha. Let me just say in my defense, I, um, have no defense.

Gators!