Friday, May 12, 2006

12 on 12


7:00 am

Wow, John left, and I got to sleep late. Sure.

***

9:00 am

My lovely parking spot. It really is a beautiful, cool day. Too bad I have to be inside with the fuddy duddies.

***

12:00

Who has a staff meeting at lunchtime, without lunch?

***

1:30 pm

Fine runaway dining.

***


3:00 pm

Hardly a busy commute, traffic-wise, but still a pain. See what a pretty day it is?

***

3:30 pm

I wish I could take a nap on a Little Mermaid blanket.

***

4:20 pm

My other pets get home, excitement over the yearbook. One created it, the other is featured all over it.

***

4:30 pm

The indignation of receiving a cheesy postcard that doubles as a voter registration card. No pretty little plastic card that makes you a card-carrying patriot. Bah.

***

5:50 pm

The king of the castle revealing his I.Q.

***

6:20 pm

Off to the band banquet.

***

8:45 pm

Practicing prom poses.

***

9:25 pm

The men realized they hadn't eaten and went to Red Lobster. Good riddance to both of them.

No comments: