Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Uhm, Orange? Part II

There's a song by Jim Croce that wisely exhorts:

You don't tug on Superman's cape,
You don't spit into the wind,
You don't pull the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger,
and you don't mess around with Jim.


Mostly, it goes on about messin' with the Big Dogs and getting bit.

This morning I'm nursing the big ol' bite on my backside, after laughing for two straight days about my friends' orange car. You see, it seems that the Japanese, or Korean or somwhere in Asia, they are producing a new line of cars.


Check out the tag. I hope you can read it on your screen, but I'll tell you that this model is called, yup, The Bego.

Man! I promise that unlike Napolean, I have no skills. This isn't a photoshop. Karma has reached out across the internet and bitch-slapped me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS! How did you come across that picture?