Thursday, March 02, 2006

Bubba Gump...I mean Bubba Vic...


Vicky woke up with a fat lip today. Very funny. She sounded like the kid who mumbles in Fat Albert cartoons. That lower lip was just flapping away. I'm posting this in lieu of my regular entry because, frankly, I have a picture that's worth a thousand words.

We figured out that it was the cheese sauce we used for dinner last night. We had nachos with cheese, and the cheese had little chopped up jalapenos. I'm guessing she had a reaction to that. Nothing a little Benadryl won't fix.

Meanwhile, as she was getting ready to leave, we heard her mumbling, "Shrimp stew, shrimp pie, shrimp tacos, shrimp soup...."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can no longer say anything about the blonde hair for mardi gras. this picture will be used as black mail and brought up as an embarassing topic at dinner with boys for years to come.

<3, vicky

Bego said...

I can be charitable and remove it.

When I get around to it.

Anonymous said...

eh....its fine. no worries.